Customers that have booked the All 4 Event Multi Deal
- Your amended All 4 event deal is as follows, the Summer Moot and the Gathering are unchanged The ticket for the Spring Moot is valid for the rescheduled event on 14th to 16th August and your GEF booking has been cancelled for 2020 and will be credited for the GEF 2021 season where a special 4 event multi deal which will be charged at 3 events plus your GEF credit.
- If you are happy with attending the rescheduled Spring Moot and the GEF credit we will action this automatically and you do not need to contact the office or do anything.
Alternative options for All 4 Event Multi Deal:
- If you do not want a credit for the GEF ticket and require a refund for the GEF you must request this by email and the refund will be given minus £5 as part of the multi deal discount
- If you cannot attend the rescheduled Spring Moot and require a refund for the Spring Moot you must request this by email and the refund will be given minus £5 as part of the multi deal discount
Refund requests must be received by email into email@example.com between the dates of Monday 6th April and 30th April (refunds for the rescheduled Spring Moot will not be given after this date and your GEF credit automatically be carried forward to 2021). When emailing to request a refund please set your email to send you a delivery receipt for future reference if needed. Refunds will only be issued back to the originating bank account.
Customers that have booked 1, 2 or 3 Individual Events:
- Anyone that has booked Summer Moot, Gathering or both Summer Moot and Gathering do not need to do anything as these events are unaffected.
- If you have booked an individual Spring Moot ticket and you are attending the rescheduled event you do not need to do anything as your ticket will be valid.
- If you have booked the Spring Moot as an individual event and cannot attend the rescheduled event you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to either request to transfer your ticket to the Summer Moot, or the Gathering or if neither of these are suitable request a refund
- If you have booked the GEF as an individual event you must email the office to either request to transfer your ticket to the Summer Moot, the rescheduled Spring Moot or the Gathering or if none of these are suitable to request a refund for the GEF event as we are unable to offer a credit for 2021 on this individual ticket.
Ticket transfer or refund requests for Spring Moot or GEF must be received by email into email@example.com between the dates of 6th April and 30th April, after this time period no refunds will be issued for the rescheduled Spring Moot and any outstanding individual GEF tickets will be automatically be refunded.